Can I submit a video file with my online report?

Links to video files (i.e., ARLO, Nest, or Ring doorbell) can be emailed to the GJPD Police Service Technicians Please make sure to include the temporary reference number or the permanent case number in the subject line.

If the video is saved to a file, please make a note on the narrative page. Once a permanent case number is assigned, you will be sent an Axon link via email to upload the file(s) directly into GJPD’s evidence database.

If none of the options mentioned above work for you, please call nonemergency dispatch at 970-242-6707 and an officer will contact you to collect the video.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if I've been the victim of fraud?
2. What is "suspect information"?
3. How do I enter an address?
4. What do I do if online reporting is not right for me?
5. What if my incident happened outside of the City Limits of Grand Junction? Can I still file a report using this system?
6. What if I don't have all the information I need to file my report online? Can I go back to my report later and finish it?
7. What if there is not a listed incident or crime type that matches the incident I want to report?
8. I'm having technical issues that are preventing me from completing my report online. What should I do?
9. Can I include additional documents or photos with my online report?
10. Can I submit a video file with my online report?