How do I start or stop service?

Tenants can stop or start service online via the CustomerConnect portal.

When a home is being sold, the title company will take care of transferring utility services and paying any final bills. Call (970) 244-1579 with any questions.

Show All Answers

1. Do you have a senior citizen discount?
2. How do I start or stop service?
3. Where/how can I pay my bill? Is it possible to pay my bill online?
4. Can you help me out with my gas and electric question?
5. What is the irrigation schedule for The Ridges?
6. Why do I pay year round for irrigation when it is shut off during the winter?
7. How do I get my water shut off so I can repair my service line?
8. My water bill seems high this month. Does this mean I have a leak?
9. How can I keep my pipes from freezing during the cold winter months?